Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Randy & Krista's Formals

I got to do formals for my nephew and his fiance this past weekend.  It was a lot of fun and we got some great shots.  I promised I wouldn't post any pictures until after the wedding (which is on the 29th) so look for those that weekend.  (I obviously couldn't resist posting at least one sneak peak)  I'll also be doing some group shots at the temple that day and at the reception too.  Wish me luck!

I used my new mono pod (that I got for my birthday) for the first time at the shoot.  It was very nice and easy to use.

Pinterest has been such an asset for photo shoots.  The bride had a board of wedding poses she liked, so we used those to help us during the shoot.  I also had a board of poses that I liked in case we needed more ideas.  It worked out great.

No comments: